Location: Lake Concow
Register Cost: $400
Time: 9 AM (Day 1) - 3 PM (Day 2)
Concow Dates 2018: 1/13-1/15, 3/17-3/19 (FILLED), 4/21-4/23, 5/26-5/28, 6/30-7/2, 7/23-7/29, 9/1-9/3, 10/13-10/15, 11/10-11/12
Fire and R.I.C.E.
Our 3-Day Wilderness Survival Skills Course will teach you all of the skills of our 2-Day course while also providing you with a nationally certified Wilderness First Aid Certification. This challenging, fast-paced course will include: several types of Shelter-Making, Friction Fire-Making, Water Location and Purification, Trap-Making, Signaling, and much more.
*Note 1: Feel free to bring any personal survival gear you wish to test out or train with.
**Note 2: Tents are allowed, but students have the option to sleep in the actual debris survival shelter
What to bring:
- Pocketknife or multi-tool w/ locking blade and saw.
- Clothes that are appropriate for the weather and the outdoors, including close-toed shoes and long pants.
- Lunch for Day 1 (all other meals are included)
- Water bottle
- Day pack
- Sleeping bag, appropriate for the weather
- Work gloves for outdoor use
- Sun protection/bug spray.