Location: Lake Concow
Register Cost: $600
What to Bring:
- All of the gear required for each course you will be attending (see specific course requirements)
- Begin gathering supplies to make your own instructor kits (the list will be supplied to you upon your enrollment)
This combination program will prepare you to teach Wilderness First Aid and First Aid, CPR, AED certification courses to people of all ages. It is the perfect course for Boy/Girl Scout leaders, camp leaders wilderness guides, and many others. This course will cover the skills needed for a certified responder and the skills needed to organize and run the course. You will not only achieve our certification, but will relieve a nationally recognized ASHI First Aid and Wilderness First Aid Instructor Certification as well. The program must be completed within one year of enrollment.
*NOTE: The minimum age requirement for this course is 17 years old. You will receive your certification when you turn 18.
IN this program you will:
- Attend two First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Courses
- Attend two Wilderness First Aid Certification Courses
- Assist in one Wilderness First Aid Certification Course
- Assist in one First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Course
- Plan, Organize, Prepare, and Teach one First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Course
- Plan, Organize, Prepare, and Teach one Wilderness First Aid Certification Course
- Earn your ASHI First Aid, CPR, AED Instructor Certification
- Earn your ASHI Wilderness First Aid Instructor Certification