Register Cost: $1000
What to Bring:
1. All of the gear required for each course you will be attending (see specific course requirements)
2. Begin gathering supplies to make your own instructor kits (the list will be supplied to you upon your enrollment)
Get others ready to handle natural and man-made disasters!
Teach others how to be prepare for and be safe during a natural disaster or civil unrest situation. This program grants you access to ALL of our urban survival training programs for the year, while giving you hands-on training and experience preparing for and teaching these essential courses. You will earn national certifications in: First Aid, Wilderness First Aid, FEMA's CERT Program, and Active Shooter Response Training, as well as DOJ's Anti-Terrorism Level 1 training.
*NOTE: The minimum age requirement for this course is 17 years old. You will receive your certification when you turn 18.
IN this program you will:
- Attend two First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Courses
- Assist in two First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Courses
- Plan, Organize, Prepare, and Teach one First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Course
- Earn your Medic First Aid, CPR, AED Instructor Certification
- Learn how to begin your own Medic approved Training Center
- Attend two Wilderness First Aid Certification Courses
- Assist in two Wilderness First Aid Certification Courses
- Plan, Organize, Prepare, and Teach one Wilderness First Aid Certification Course
- Earn your ASHI Wilderness First Aid Instructor Certification
- Attend CERT Level 3 and 2 Certification courses
- Take and pass DOJ's Anti-terrorism Level 1 Training
- Take and pass FEMA's Active Shooter Response Training Course
- Attend all of our urban survival courses
- Plan, Organize, Prepare, and Teach our Urban Survival Course