Register Cost: $300
What to Bring:
1. All of the gear required for each course you will be attending (see specific course requirements)
2. Begin gathering supplies to make your own instructor kits (the list will be supplied to you upon your enrollment)
Teach What to do Before 911 Arrives
This program will prepare tyou to teach ASHI's First Aid, CPR, AED course to people of all ages. It is the perfect course for Boy/Girl Scout leaders, corporate safety trainers, athletic coaches, gym owners, and many others. This course will cover the skills needed for a certified responder and the skills needed to organize and run the course. You will receive not only our certification, but the nationally recognized ASHI First Aid, CPR, AED Instructor Certification, as well as the ability to become your own training center.
*NOTE: The minimum age requirement for this course is 17 years old. You will receive your certification when you turn 18.
IN this program you will:
- Attend two First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Courses
- Assist in two First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Courses
- Plan, Organize, Prepare, and Teach one First Aid, CPR, AED Certification Course
- Earn your ASHI First Aid, CPR, AED Instructor Certification
- Learn how to begin your own ASHI approved Training Center