Location: Lake Concow
Register Cost: $425
Time: 9 AM (Day 1) - 3 PM (Day 4)
Concow Dates 2018: 7/23-7/26
Survive together. Thrive together!
Bring your family out to learn all of the essential skills for wilderness survival situations. In this 4-Day, family course our instructors work with you at a slower pace so that your entire family can learn together. Those who are 14 years old or older will be eligible to earn the nationally certified Wilderness First Aid Certification, but all ages are welcome to join the training and develop the skills necessary for wilderness survival. The family that trains together, survives together.
What to bring:
- Pocketknife or multi-tool w/ locking blade and saw.
- Clothes that are appropriate for the weather and the outdoors, including close-toed shoes and long pants.
- Lunch for Day 1 (all other meals are included)
- Water bottle
- Day pack
- Sleeping bag, appropriate for the weather
- Work gloves for outdoor use
- Sun protection/bug spray.